KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapan fan. Mainly blabs about kmovie&drama, jmovie&drama, kpop,jpop, jrock and even hip hop!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

As promised, I uploaded the [ONE] Summercon DVD from Arashic album! Yay! The songs listed in the DVD are Yes?No? [my fave!!], Sakura sake, La Tormenta 2004 [the most stylish way to introduce yerselves :D], A.RA.SHI, and Subarashii sekai. WOWEEE!! All the songs listed are gooooood!!!!! The files are ripped into .mpg, so the quality is so-so only [sorry guys, I dunno what better rippers available, and my comp just wont rip it into .avi...any suggestion?]I ripped it into 5 individual perfs, but compressed it into .rar so plz use Winrar to unzip it. Please please enjoy! Arashi saikou da!!!!! Hontou ga sukiiiiiii :D Click HERE to get the file :)

I also got comments about my ARASHIC album that I've uploaded. SO I'm uploading a new one by tomorrow, and you can click the old link or the new link which will be provided here. I think the problem that makes the songs unplayable is that the characters used to describe the songs. Since my comp supports Chineses character, it automatically writes the song title in Kanji. And some comp cant display that, thus making it unplayable. Maybe my assumption is wrong :) But I'll still upload a new one :D. OK here 's the new link: CLICK HERE!. This time I encoded at 128kbps in .mp3 format :)

Here are some caps from the song Subarashii sekai:

01.jpg
^The stage
02.jpg
^The moving platform
03.jpg
^Sho-kun
04.jpg
^Matsujun
05.jpg
^Nino
06.jpg
^Os-san *^^*
07.jpg
^Aiba-chan
08.jpg
^Song ends
09.jpg
^We are ARASHI!

I believe y'all definitely gonna love all perfs ESPECIALLY Latormenta[haha, riida kawaii!! 'OSSAN!'] and A.RA.SHI [butt tickling (literally) incident available hahaha!!]. The song sequence are:
1) Yes?No?
2) Sakura sake
3) La Tormenta 2004 [should be 6, i suppose?]
4) A.RA.SHI
5) Subarashii sekai

By the way, I went to the Dong Bang Shin Ki concert, 1st Asia Tour, Live in Malaysia.......IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! OMG, just Awesome man!!! If they ever coming again, I'm definitely buying the standing ticket. SO I can touch em hahaha! DBSK are the bomb! And mind you, their dancing are even better LIVE!! Yunho is FABULOUS!!! I nearly fainted seeing him perf in RISING SUN, y'all know, the climatic last part when he spazz his body!!! HOTNESS!!He's definitely one of the best dancers in Korea, together with the likes of Woo Hyuk and Min Woo, to name a few... Junsu has the bestest voice AWWWWW so sexy!!! Jaejoong oso has the beautifullest voice [mind my english ;)] WOW he can do falsetto so well. Reach highest pitch but never break his voice... Micky... HE IS SUCH A DEAR!! I dun think he never smile throughout the con. He's like smiling all the time!!!! Such a dearie... Changmin is soo tall and sooo cute. Typical Changmin, his voice always broke hehe.... But perf-wise, DBSK is GREAT!!!! I wanna see them mooooooreee!!!!!

I'm still sorting out pictures and clips [i did manage to do that while enjoying the concert]So in this post, I'm not posting pics yet. But here's the song sequence performed by the boys,but mind you, since I'm not a fan of SuJu, I din know the songs the sang [Mian, my baaaddd,cuz now I reaaalllly like Hee Chul with his Son Goku hairdo!]. SOng sequence:
1) Tonight
2) Will you be my girlfriend
3) [Sorry I dunno this song title...]
4) Whatever they say
5) MC - they introduced themselves
6) Miduhyo
7) Tri-angle [excellent!! if only Boa and the-Trax was here too....]
8) Free Your Mind
9) Dangerous Mind
10) Intermission - plays Rising Sun album photo session
11) Jigum Chorom
12) I never let go
13) Always there
14) [sorry again... dunno this song too...]
15) Magic castle

-SUJU PERFORMS 5 songs... all BOMBASTIC!! [now a SuJu convert ;)] but mianhe... dont know the songs!

-DBSK's back-
16) Neon onjaena
17) The Way you are
18) RISING SUN [I'M STILL SPEECHLESS.....]
19) Millionaire 1st Love OST.. Insa? [not One, for sure]
20) One
21) My Little Princess

-DBSK & SuJu climatic ending - SHOW ME YOUR LOVE-
-concert ends ........-

Next post: pics of my first ever concert!! Preview:
DSCN1951_t.jpg

DSCN1918_t.jpg

3 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg omg you went to the concert?!? i wanna go! too bad i'm so far away. =*[ they all look better in person right? i wanna hear my hero sing! he has the best voice in my opinion. ;D and i wanna watch my yunho dance! gosh, he's so hot when he's dancing. hehe. max's voice broke? really? lol. as for micky, awwwwwwwww he is so cute esp when he smiles!! did xiah lose a shoe again, or forget some moves? lol. he's so cute when he makes mistakes. anyway, i shouldn't blab so much. thanks for sharing the pictures, and of course for sharing arashi's performance! xD you rock!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. LUCKY YOU!!! I'm glad they are good on stage as well... Cheers!

 
At 3:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry if ever i haven't thank you for sharing those banjun dramas, we really appreciate on what you did anyways, wowww you're so lucky you went to the first concert of dbsg, i envy you..OMG!!

my favorite dbsg member is jae joong and yunho ahihihii..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home