KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapan fan. Mainly blabs about kmovie&drama, jmovie&drama, kpop,jpop, jrock and even hip hop!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

eh Hello *^^* Aouwwww...... it's been soooome time since I blogged, yes? Gomennasai, I've been so busy with work I havent manage to log in. But things subsided now, so I can get back to the blog, but cant do much tho'.... I've been receiving messages about DBSK banjun "MostUnforgettable Girl" but really sorry. I tried recovering it from the CD but still, the video gone choppy and the sub files losts a lot of data. I shouldve checked first afetr burning the video in to the CD.... Sad oh sad...

Demo, what I can summarize about the episode is: Yunho got the White Valentine blind date, leaving the other four all grumpy.Junsu suggested they share their stories of first love. So first goes is Junsu. His first love is Heebon, who at first is soooo nice turned out into a manic stalker. Next goes Jaejoong, who got to know a fortune teller girl named Seulgi [i think...] Their love is funny cuz she can foresee everything Jaejoong wants... ie joining DBSK, lotto number etc. But she got struck by lightning when performing a ritual :D. Micky's love is the boxing girl.Aigoo I forgot her name already... and the story! Sorry.... Really forgot :( .Changmin's is Bomi, and the storyline follows the movie Sekai no Chuushin de, ai ni Sakebou - the girl died in the end. Actually Changmin did copy the movie, dumb boy. So guess Yunho's date: a girl that's a combination of all the girls in the 4 boys life *haha* So the boys goes like"Good luck hyung!" :) Kyopta!

I'm freaking excited, DBSK arrived in Malaysia today. Sad that I didnt manage to go to the airport today since got some stuffs to do. And the fact that the airport is far from my house is a little turn off factor for me.. Demo, nevermind, still gonna see them LIVE right in front of my eyes this coming Friday!!! Shriek Shriek!!!! Heh heh.... Hope I'll manage to capture the best pic, so I can post them all here :)

One more piece of good news.... My Arashic CD got here yesterday!!! Yayyyyayayay!! SHOUT!And for the first time, the postal got good and send the CD to the right place and in such short time, I totally didnt expect it! :) Oh yeah, I did mention I wanna introduce ARASHI rite? OK, Lessee... Arashi means STORM in Japanese, the Kanji consists of the word Yama [mountain] and Kaze [wind]. The group of 5 boys is formed in 1999, I believe in September[if I'm wrong gomen....] They boys are: Satoshi Ohno [riida], Sho Sakurai [sho], Masaki Aiba [aiba-chan], Ninomiya Kazunari [nino-kun] and the youngest and my lovey, Matsumoto Jun[matsujun]. Average age is.. 24 years old? Oldest 26 and youngest 23. They have 6 studio albums, 1 original soundtrack, 2 best of collection, and many-many singles I lost count.ARASHIC is the sixth album, and if you wanna listen to it, please click HERE. Please buy the original CD ya, this is just for preview :) It's in .rar, so use Winrar to unzip it.

The album is FUN to listen! And since I bought the limited edition, it comes with a DVD that contains the footage of [ONE] summercon last year, which is NOT AVAILABLE in any dvd in anycountries! Cool! But only got 5 songs footage, but since all are my fave, then SUPER COOL. I'm gonna rip the DVD since, heck, it's not available anywhere, so I gues it's sorta OK to share then. But I insist please buy the original and support the artist!!:)
By the way, the only Arashi pic that I have in my comp is this:

arashiwallthumb.jpg


Hehe, for an ardent fan, I dont have much of their pics, but during my younger heydays, my comp is bursting with their pics :) Gonna dig old2 CDs to check the pics. Ok, so from left to right: [Aiba Masaki, Matsumoto Jun, Ninomiya Kazunari, Ohno Satoshi, Sakurai Sho]. Good looking boys arent they? Well they are from the renowned Johnny's Jimusho, where looks comes first, then talent. OK, here's my say about Arashi: I love these boys to death, they are my 1st Asian boyband I love [my all-time fave is Brit boyband Take That] and I always wanted Matsujun to become my husband :D But, if you are a music worshipper and only listens to singers with superb voices etc etc, please stop here. As I say before, the boys are from Johnny's, where how you look like will ensure a spot for you to train there. JJ is sorta like SM Entertainment in Korea. But talent is oso important, but as they say, talent we can grow in yourself. But good looks cannot happen when you're not beautiful.... [unless you do plastic surgery.. or tonnes make up!]

What I would say is, the boys CAN sing, but..moderately. I mean plz listen to SMAP, KAT-TUN,NEWS, heck, KINKIKIDS, they all are listenable, yet there's something missing right? The strategy however, is to put at least ONE who can sing well, one who can RAP well, and then dancers and one who knows how to talk effectively. And real good looking ones too. So in Arashi, the ones who REALLY can sing is Ohno and Nino, rapper is Sho, while Matsujun and Aiba is so-so. But Aiba has this wacky attitude, that just makes you fall in love with him. Matsujun is the bishounen, no girls can escape this guy's hot gaze...dang! OK, if you look at their younger pics, Matsujun is NOT THAT hot, but he's really cute!! I used to have a crush on Sho whenI first fell in love with them, but then Sho became tooooo sekushi, I got a lil bit shy with him hehe... I shift my love to my ototo Matsujun, who now is EVEN SEKUSHIER than Sho. Gosh. Everytime I like someone they gonna turn into Greek god???

So when listening to Arashi you hafta give credits to the effort they give in. But genre wise, the boys do know what sound that's invoke great feelings to the listener. I'm sorta Euro-groove music lover, and Arashi love infusing their music that way. But, ah, please excuse their ballads, unless it's solely sang by Nino :) or Ohno. Rap songs - SHO is simply marvellous. This guy definitely can make his own solo rap album!! Dancing wise, all 5 are great dancers, but the best is Ohno, who is perfect in every move. Sho comes in second, but as you follow his style from early till now, actually, he doesnt change at all. Same moves same style. But with that great bod, any moves turns me on *blush* Aiba loves to jump! So when he dances, it's like he's really energetic :D Nino dances like a lazy boy. Really. Matsujun's moves are fluidy and soft. Em, some might say he's like a girl, looks-wise and style-wise AND attitude-wise. I guess he's caught in the bishounen thingy hahaha... He's just sorta girl-like, but he's man enuff lorr. No worries...

I guess I wrap it up for today :) Next up is the DVD rip and my comments on the album. And hopefully better pictures of the boys *smile* Jya ne, oyasumi *^^*

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww the file got corrupted? well that's alright. xD hehe. i love hero's story! lol. it's really funny. x]

hmm too bad i don't listen to japanese music.. (well maybe some!). but i might just give arashi a shot! ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home