KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapan fan. Mainly blabs about kmovie&drama, jmovie&drama, kpop,jpop, jrock and even hip hop!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hiya all! It seems I only manage to update the blog on weekends nowadays...*blush blush* However this week my goodies is from the Dong Bang Shin Ki 1st Asia Tour in Malaysia!!! Ok, so gonna story about the fabolous concert and my experience. It was held on 14 July 2006 at Putra Indoor Stadium , Bukit Jalil, Selangor. Me and a friend arrived at the stadium at 5 pm. There's already a verrry long line infront of the stadium, for the Arena area [the standing zone, very near to the stage, first come first serve basis] I went to que for my tickets, which I hadnt collected yet... Then go on with the goodies prepared for us. The goodies are a poster, then a paperbag filled with goodies from LGMobile, the sponsor of the concert. Stuffs included mouse pad, sticky note, drink pad, stickers and book marks. After that me and my friend just roaming around the stadium to wait for gate to be opened.

Concert poster.jpg
^the poster

Concert ticket.jpg
^the ticket

Concert goodies.jpg
^the goodies

While waiting for the gate, the fans are increasing and reds can be seen almost everywhere. The line for standing zone also stretched to several kilometeres [i think??...]. The crowd also suddenly gets excited and cheering. I tried to look who appeared? Be it SuJu or Dong Bang boys? But didnt see anyone *frust*. Finally at 7.30 pm, the gate finally opened. Me and my friend rushed to our seats, even tho our seats are numbered heh heh.... The stadium starts to fill with people..... and at 8.45 pm, we got interviewed (!!) by a reporter! Finally at 8.50 pm, the lights went out and the music starts!!! People are cheering so LOUD and we can see 5 containers descend from above onto the stage.... IT'S THE DONG BANG BOYS!!!!! Ok, so they kick off with TONIGHT, such a beautiful song, and the concert continues with the songlist sequence I listed in the previous post. The audio for Tonight seems unparallel to the actual song melody, so the boys were singing incoherent to the audio. Jaejoong was really worried, and it shows on his face [the camera happens to focus on his face!]. 2 songs has trouble like this, Tonight and Whatever they say, i think...


Concert seats filled.jpg
^seats filled


SuperJunior made their appearance halfway thru Dong Bang performance. Umm, since I've listened to their songs now, from what i remembered, they performed Twins (Knock out), Miracle, U, Way for love, and 1 slow song which I dunno the title [they sang total of 5 songs, excluding Show me Your Love, from what I remebered]. SuJu are interactive, and their dance sequence IS a real KNOCK OUT. The stage is filled with em yet I didnt see any haywire or mess with all 13 of them dancing. They are really coordinated, so everytime they dance, it's very in-place and neat! They love to tease the fans, and HanGaeng (am I correct???) speaks Chinese cuz he is Chinese. So the fans are screeeaming like crazy when he's on [me not included, I dun understand Chinese nor Korean]. Um, ShiWon speaks Japanese (!!), um, SuJu oso spoke lil bit of Thai, and they say "aku cinta kamu" which made the fans screamed with delight [malay phrase which means I LOVE YOU]. All 13 of them are really nice boys! All 13 looks good, all 13 can dance, can sing, interactive, and Hee Chul is really cute! :D Ok enuff SuJu.

By the way, some ppl mention the concert is owned by SuJu, well, it's basically cuz the boys are interactive. Well, there are 13 boys, and they're not so tired compared to Dong Bang boys.... I guess it's not right to say that, cuz thanks to Dong Bang concert SuJu also can expose themselves here in Malaysia. So I CANT AGREE with those ppl. The concert belongs to Dong Bang boys, definitely. SuJu do spice up the con, making it super HAWT. So, I guess some irresponsible Dong Bang fans who converted to SuJu are just plain... irrational? That's just my opinion by the way. Both SuJu and Dong Bang are great that night....

Beautiful consol.jpg
^beautiful consol & stage sets


OK, back to Dong Bang [i love calling em Dong Bang now..hehe, dunno why?] My personal opinion and faves about the concert. The stage is great with set ups and all and the consols are REALLY great!!! Pyro and confettis make the con awesome too!~ Now to their prerformance. They sang all ballads live and all dance songs lipsynch. The best perf for me that night is Tri-angle, it's really power-pack! Rising Sun comes in second [i love this song so much, I was biased at first... so now i think tri-angle was better!]. While for the ballad, I choose....My little princess? maybe? cuz all are soooo good, cant make my mind :) On the boys' perf: Jaejoong: He's a beautiful guy! And his voice, OMG, it's really perfect. I never found him out of tune, out of breath.... His voice range is incredible [second to Changmin] And he has a really good body! :D. Yunho: The DANCE KING! He's in par with Woo Hyuk, Min Woo to name a few.... When he spazzes his body during Rising Sun, I nearly spaz myself! He's DANG SEKUSHI!!!!!! I cant believe he's only 20!!! He appears to be a good leader, always taking lead during MC and interact with the fans. Hmm, since all dance song they lipsync, I cant get to hear him rap, so that's a loss... but girls, honestly, this boy is REALLY DEUGO! Yoochun: No wonder all Korea girls love him the most. He's like smiling ALL THE TIME. Such a dearie! He sported this fuzzy curly hair, and yet it looked really good on him! His voice sounded the same like in albums and live performances. He also love to do cute things on the stage, loves to interact with the fans by body language [smiling, waving etcs...]. He surely love his fans, he shows it. And thank God for Micky can speak English, at least we all know how Dong Bang feels for the con *smiles..*


Dongbang boys walking.jpg
^Dong Bang boys walking...

Dongbang and SuJu.jpg
^Dong bang wiz SuJu [can see Micky's back..]

Dongbang boys.jpg
^Dong Bang boys in action!

Nearest to us.jpg
^nearest to us!!

DSCN1958_t.jpg
^with name labels ^^

Junsu my LOVE: God has given the sexy voice to him, and he uses it really well. He's nearly in par with HyeSung, who I think has the sexiest voice on Earth. and Taebin. Everytime he sings, he pours all of his heart into it, making the song soooo lovely! I cant describe any other word for him except for his sexy voice. And he never runs out of breath! Cool dude! Dance wise, he's good too, all perfect, but just not agile as Yunho. Aaahh, Junsu, noona sarange yo! :) Final Changmin: He's like Junsu, sorta shy on stage except when belting out songs :) Superb voice range, he can shout really high, but sometimes his voice broke hehe.... similar like in their live performances. Really tall kid, and somehow the cameraman at the concert just love him haha, next to Micky. Both of them are always plastered on the big screen. And he loves to do this movement with his hand when he's really feeling the song, y'know, like those R&B singer, like Usher... There's no doubt about Changmin's voice, in terms of killer and beautiful voice, Changmin and Jaejoong own it. My Junsu has the sekushi voice, Micky has this unique voice that's really cowa to listen too and Yunho - the masta of dance and rap!

Jaejoong.jpg
^Jaejoong

Micky.jpg
^Micky with frizzy hair

Max.jpg
^Baby Changmin

Junsu.jpg
^Junsu sarang :)

Yunho.jpg
^Yunho super deugo, with beeeg hair ^^

Finally when the concert wraps up with Dong Bang and SuJu perf of Show me your love, what I can say is the concert was a TOTAL BLAST! DBSK is definitely a VERY TALENTED bunch of boys and Lee Soo Man should be thankful for that. And they deserve to be no 1 boyband in Korea now [Shinhwa can become no 1 manband! :)] SuJu can go further, I bet LSM got some ideas for them later... um, altho on singing part, some of the SuJu boys are only so-so... but they do have the star-presence! My conclusion: I WANT THEM TO COME AGAIN & PERFORM!! Worth every cent and sweat from standing under the sun! By the way i even manage to steal the concert banner, and it's hanging on my room's door now *blissssss*!!

Banner.jpg
^the banner

Ok, my blabbing is waaay too long now, so I guess I hafta stop!~ My only complain abt the con is there's no solo perf of Dong Bang boys,unlike the Korea con... but since SuJu's also here nvm then... Thanks Kpopkingdom, LG Mobile, SM Ent for bringing Dong Bang to Malaysia's shore... hope to see more kpopsters here!! Btw, here I'm sharing a low quality of their My Little Princess which I recorded, it's the best I got....CLICK MY LITTLE PRINCESS File is in .avi format. Another one is 3 short clips of Magic Castle in .mov format [use Quicktime player!] I've compiled it into .rar so use Winrar to unzip. My friend recorded the 3 clips back to back, and she got better quality than mine :) CLICK MAGIC CASTLE. Have fun reading! and watching :D

4 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice description of the concert. hehe. i don't like the fact that people say suju was the star of the concert, or suju started the concert, cause clearly that isn't the case. anyway, enough with my complaints. awwwwww my hero was nervous? he shouldn't be hehe. he has a wonderful voice and he always does a good job! =] yunho! have you heard about his health condition? totally gone haywire, and still he gave such a great performance to everyone. him alone should be worth every penny of the ticket money! that boy can really stand even the worse conditions. xP that's the leader to you all. hehe. ahh changmin! hehe. i love his yelling! but his singing, it's definately not up to par with hero and junsu. still, he is sooo freaken cute who can resist? hehe. junsu's only shy on stage i heard. ;D lol. but yea, awww i wanna hear his sexy voice live! they should come to the u.s one day hehe. micky!! my cute and adorable micky! i love his hairstyle like that, it's just too adorable hehe. for him, he could just stand there and i'll be on fangirl mode. lol. so back to hero. lol. he is an angel isn't he? btw i heard that he wore this headband (bunny ears?) thing that a fan threw on stage. that is so cute! lol.
anyway, thanks for sharing your experience. i feel like my comment is longer than your blog, so i better stop now. lol.
see ya! x]

 
At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai wayer or should I call you ryuhei??just kidding..thanks for the lovely pic..and all that great explaination during the concert.. I wish I was there too.aa..not fair you got that goodies..I want it too!!anyway..thanks god I didn't go..if I do..then I'm sure everyday..I'll talk about DBSK on my LJ..and I'm totally sure people will stop visiting my livejournal..coz it belong to w-inds..haha..

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, may i request if its ok
pls. upload the Unforgettable Girl, you mention it that you'll try to upload it. Pretty please? I really loved banjun dramas. Thanks

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good replies in return of this difficulty with firm arguments and explaining everything
concerning that.

Feel free to surf to my web blog motivation to lose weight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home