KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapanFreak

KoreaJapan fan. Mainly blabs about kmovie&drama, jmovie&drama, kpop,jpop, jrock and even hip hop!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Halooooo…. Yezzaa… I know it’s been some time since I’ve updated the blog. Mian, I’ve been off to my hometown where there’s no computer and internet – TOTAL SOLITUDE J I’ve been needing the rest, so now I’m back recharged! After leaving the town for nearly 1 month, I missed sooo muchos of stuffs: including Dong Bang’s Vacation theatrical debut and their concert in Japan :D Vacation is still not up in any CB, I guess it’s not shown on local TV yet, but good news is the concert is OUT! I’m sorry, I know it’s old already but here’s goes….

TBS produced the Heart, Mind and Soul concert, and they filmed the one on 28/6/2006 at Zepp, Tokyo. The DongBang boys performed all of their songs in HMS album, and also Begin, their not-so-new single, but it was-lah if we’re talking about June 2006. I dunno if this is out on DVD or not, but I think it was out on TBS? Who knows the news pls comment here ^^ Here are some caps from the concert:

TBS 1st LIVE TOUR CONCERT - Heart Mind and Soul.jpg

dbsk01.jpg
DongBang boys talking bout sumthing..
dbsk02.jpg
DongBang in action!

The songs that they’ve performed are:
1)Stay with me tonight
2)Kotoba wa iranai
3)Aisenai aishitai
4)My destiny
5)Try my love ---- I din know this song… It’s not listed in my album’s tracklist….
6)Eternal
7)Asu wa kuru kara
8)Somebody to love
9)Break up the shell
10)HMS
11)Begin
12)ONE

micky02.jpg
Sexy Micky
jae02.jpg
Jaejoong AJAA!
max02.jpg
Max: AJAA!! no. 2
yunho02.jpg
Yunho *drools*
junsu02.jpg
Junsu trying to swallow the mic ^^

I think I din missed anything….. but why o why dun they perform Rising sun?? Honestly I still din watch the concert, I only FF thru it, very ecxcited to share it here heh heh…so sorry if I missed out anything *wink!*.. But overall, the DongBang boys are definitely VERY great performers. Their voices and dancing just capture our hearts….*drools* And also there’s no sub, it’s a down-side cuz the boys did talk a lot. If there’s ever gonna be sub, I’ll post OK :)

junsu01.jpg
Backstage after con ends: Junsu :)
yunho01.jpg
Leader Yunho
micky01.jpg
I love Micky's style for Japan's invasion :)
jae01.jpg
Jaejoong
max01.jpg
Changmin

I dun know if it’s allowed to post the files out here, so, if it’s wrong tell me. It’s in .avi and low quality but good enough to watch. I’ve used the same method as I did with the Banjun dramas, so here’s the link: Part 01 & Part 02 . I din promote the links at my forum, so for those who wants to tell to your friends, please do. Hopefully you guys ask your friends/peeps to hop in my blog ya, instead of pasting the links elsewhere hehe….. Ok, that’s it for now. Lucky DongBang fans in Thailand, they gonna be there soon…. And also Singapore…… Shinhwa’s coming there *sob sob I wanna goooooo* And for Korea…. ARASHI’s gonna be there on September!!! I’m soooo happy all my fave bands are going up up the hill :D Fighting!!! For all three of ‘em! Chiao *chuuu~~*

PS: Yunho to Junsu wa…. SAIKOU da!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i've seen this concert already. gosh they can perform soooo well! hehe. i love the ending how max and hero looked at eachother. x] so cute! the best part was "try my love" their solo dances were great. hero<33333 hehe. x]] and they looked great in the pimp hat! =) aww i'll be missing the boys though since they left for prague and won't be back until god knows when. T_T

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!! thank you for the concert!!! can't wait to watch them!

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello there, if you're interested buying dbsk stuff/merchandise, try this site community.livejournal.com/dongbang_market/ you can find it there, they have stickers, stationary, button pins, calendars, etc.... in a very cheap price!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://community.livejournal.com/dongbang_market/

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thnx u soo much! =]

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i was wondering if u have changmin's solo song "I love you" or if u know where i can download it? thank you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home